What Will They Be Doing In Class?
Each class is different but always includes a fun time for students as they learn from God’s Word through a creatively presented Bible lesson. Students may also have the opportunity to attend one of the local summer Bible camps.
Students are released for classes either weekly or monthly, depending on the arrangement made between BRT and the school officials. They then determine the best hour for each class, at a time that does not interfere with the core school courses. The hour begins when the students leave the school and ends when they return. Classes begin in September and conclude in May.
A general schedule is as follows:
* 10 minutes for travel to class
* 10 minutes for singing and review
* 10 minutes for Bible memory work and prayer
* 25 minutes for Bible lesson
* 5 minutes for travel back to school